Events In January 2018
Would you like to be in with a chance of winning £500 worth of Waitrose vouchers? Please vote for Provenance.
Nominations for the Waitrose Good Food Guide Local Restaurant of the Year Awards opened on Wednesday the 8th November 2017 and closes on the 17th January 2018.
These annual awards celebrate great food and good service at local restaurants, pubs and cafés throughout the UK. Members of the public are already starting to nominate their favourite independent local dining establishments, and we would love you to vote for Provenance!
Provenance definitely meets the credentials of…
- Independently run
- Owned by a hands-on proprietor
- Committed to local produce in line with the seasons
- Demonstrates a strong relationship with local suppliers
- A commitment to the local community
- Offering regularly changing menus at reasonable prices
- Family friendly
- A genuine warm welcome
- A passion for delivering all of the above
Thank you so much for your ongoing support, and we very much hope you will nominate Provenance to win this incredible accolade.